Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Year - Old Routine!

Back on track today: I gained a couple of pounds between December 19th and today but since I currently have The Attack of the 50ft Hormones, it could be that, and not nomming and quaffing, which is responsible....although I doubt it! Hard to tell when I haven't actually weighed myself for two weeks.

Anyway, it's time to kick butt again. It's been quite nice not thinking about what I've been eating, and even nicer to indulge in all kinds of culinary treats (I'll post some distinctly diet-unfriendly recipes soon!); however, basta! - it's all got a bit old rather quickly, and I'm ready to be more regimented now.


I shall be at my target weight and size this year -after all, I'm already over halfway there. I'm aiming to be there by my birthday in July....if not sooner. Rawr!


:-)

No comments: